Renting from RPM is a streamlined process – you’ll be on the road in no time. Our full-service program even offers amenities such as delivery service and route suggestions.
Rental guidelines are simple.
- A renter must be at least 21 years old and must hold a valid license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- In addition to your rental fee, you will pay $15 per day to be added to MBA Motorcycle Insurance. This fee is paid directly to MBA Insurance. (instructions). Note the policy number is 201324.
- You also may elect to purchase Collision Damage Waiver, which would limit your liability to the $1,000 deductible.
- We require a $1,000 deposit, which will be charged to your credit card and refunded when the bike is returned undamaged.
- We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
For more detail, take a look at our motorcycle rental agreement.
Rental rates vary by bike. Each rental includes a tank of gas and a helmet (if you don’t have one of your own). We also have 24/7, 365 days a year, roadside assistance with Auto Clubs Of America. Storage is no problem if you need a little space to store your personal items. Delivery service is available for an additional charge. If we can assist in any other way, just ask.
Now the only question is which bike you’ll rent first.